Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Semesteral Venture

OK school have started.
And once again I've to battle early days with office crowds in the bus and MRT.

Last weekend was great.
Met Rashid and walk him around town, he likes it that I show him places.
Fancy his innocence and purity, not like them young punks who would have do stuff they shouldn't do.
Anyway we met ARTVSTS who was doing thier live painting for street fest.
Rashid's amazed by them...hah.

The Sunday event at Hougang went well.
Nice one BS.
I was there but helping out no more.
Guess that'll be it then.

Biar buat bodoh!
Merajuk ke ape ke aku tak paham...
I was being nice but you were rude straight up.
Thanks for the snub.

Biar delete banner atas tu...

Nadra and Andz were particularly nice.
Thanks.

I'll play your game Ms Jean Yong.
Don't ever judge people like that.