Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Is it.

It's all about you isn't it?
At least you said so...
How much you contributed to my life,
how much friends I make through you,
how you gave me extra income opportunities,
how much I learnt bout' events management...

Yes, you introduced alot to me, you contributed alot.
I learnt alot, can't deny that.
But I'm not selfish...
In many ways I've contributed too.
In many ways...

I didn't expect much from you.
Still will be a friend regardless...

Its ok that you scrap me of your initial plans for this Sunday event.
Even tho' you said I'm in a week back.
How fast...
Yeah it's your event, you called the shots...
Its ok...

I noticed my link is not there.
Its not about if the link is there or not.
You tried hard enough not to be even associated with don't you...
Your link is still up there.
You're still someone I know, a friend.

We should talk...
Don't try hard to avoid.
I'm still here friend.

Lutfi have offered me to do a pictorial coverage on ARTVSTS live painting this Saturday.
Hope it goes as it is...
I'm quite excited.
Will update bout it.

I still believe I'm a friend, we should talk.
Ni tak emo eh!