Sunday, May 22, 2005

Job Spinster

Ok I've started work, last Thursday.
I'm having my on job training now at Far East Square under Su, at which later I'll be attached to the branch at Peninsular Hotel.
Its alright, would have to memorise those drinks concotion recipe...
I just don't feel of working but I want those cash!

Those lunch time office working crowds...
Damn!

So Tim's also have started working at Andersons' Ice Cream.
I think it should be easier right, just scooping ice cream...
Tho' Tim said its damn boring.
But boring is better than being busy right!

I quite don't understands what happen just now...
There's no need to ask for permission eh?
You wanted them so the plan could proceed.
But the plan involves all the people I know too.
Isn't it courtesy to ask me down too especially when you need my stuff.
I know if I come, there's already no need for you to borrow them from me, cause I'll be using them.
So much for my night Sunday classes...
But what happen last week, its Saturday.
Nice reason!

Happy cycling people...
Steady ah!

Ni bukan perah minyak lah...
Just stating courtesy.

Ok, I think I'm not getting any events job anymore...
Its ok, you call the shots.
Thanks for all those opportunities, really appreciate it.
I'm still here friend...

I live my life on the bright side,
Trying to keep calm.


Ni tak emo eh!
Hah...