Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cik...

I don't know, just clueless.
Got test tommorow, and this is normal, I've not studied.
Yay...

I like being with mus and abu.
Put us together and anything can happen.
Its fun and I acknowledged that sometimes things do get overboard.
I trully understands what Farhan felt in teh bus yesterday...
Tau, kadangĀ² jadi merepek... I felt a tinge of it too.

I like being funny tho' and it sure only comes when you're with the right people.
I don't deny that even when being alone at school I could just disturb anyone who cross my path.

Like calling out to someone and when they turn to you, just pretend nothing happens.
And there's this thing you'll laugh at, picture you'll walking normally with your friends and then there's one or two people behind. You take a glance behind at them, then give a panicky second glance, after which you run away while still giving panic glances towards them.
I'll burst into laughter after that...

But being with mus and abu, they'll join you and laugh at your antics.
Sometimes I'll just drop one liners unconsiously and this people will laugh.
Like the penawar rindu song...
Hah.

I'm funny?
I don't know, I guess I'm just crazy...

I guess categories do exist eh...

But I tell you, Hatta is one crazy jig.
You gotta go to school with me to find out.

Abu... bole jadi brother, kita dah macam adik beradik tau.
Nyah nyah nyah!

I hate my Sundays last time and I still hate them now.
Though its slightly better now...
Slightly je.