Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fronting Harbour Front.

I had a nice time spending two days at Harbour Front's Spinelli after one of thier part time staff,(mixed-parentage & pretty according to a friend who went to the HR office on the same day with her. heh!) went M.I.A.
The place have changed alot, fronting a new mall, office buildings and a great new harbour.
Back then it was named World Trade Center.
I can still remember vividly when my dad use to bring us there, usually for an expo or exhibitions.
The place is dead I tell you back then.

So It was my first day at the new Harbour Front yesterday.
I was so amazed by the change yesterday morning on the way to work.
I was so intrigued by the cable cars, never been on them.
Maybe one day I'll set some time and money, and get on them.
One day... one day.

I did some touring of the mall after work just now, well maybe just a pass by.
And on my way from the office towers to the mall on the bridge, I was amazed by the sight of the majestic cruise liner.
Besar siol! nampak depan2 lagi.
She's Superstar Virgo, and she's a virgin..ahaha.

I'll definately will visit Harbour Front area when time comes.
Check out the mall and the harbour.
Macam2 ade!
Penat ah tadi nak jalan2!