Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bola-Skola-Raya

Selamat Hari Raya.
Raya mood is still alive right people.
I still do get my raya packets!
But not as much...
Hah.

Played soccer with Tim and his friends yesterday after quite sometime.
It was ok.
I think I'll just stick playing soccer with my friends.
The problem is when you're not enjoying playing... better off don't play.
I felt a little wretch, playing yesterday.
Its not them, they're good, and I would love for my team to play against them on field- which obviously haven't happen yet though we talk about it last time.
Let me put it this way;
Firstly its a school night.
Secondly its at Serangoon, which meant I had to travel quite a distance to reach home.
And lastly, which executed the feeling of wretchness is that there's no communication.
There's hostility, in fact I felt out of place.
Being the only malay after Asri's departure didn't help either.
No, they're not unfriendly, they're accomodating.
Just that there's this certain aura and I can't explain it...

Fuck you Tim... You're good!
Damn it.
Please stop, just stop!

------------------------------------
Totally Booked tommorow.
6.30 pm, Geylang east library.
Nearest MRT, Aljunied station.

*Raya pics will be up soon.
Hope so...
Haha.