Sunday, October 23, 2005

Pegi kemas barang kemas kau sudah!

So its mid Ramadhan, and all the raya song have started.
Raya...raya... macam dah tak kuasa pun ade.
I actually can't be bothered to go to the Bazaar Geylang, especially when it have always been what it had been all time long.
Plus those silly folks who make the bazaar thier newfound hangout every Ramadhan.
Perhaps not so new afterall...
But You'll eventually end up there on one issue or another.

I actually wanted to go there bringing Justin Luke earlier this month, but we didn't met eventually as I can't be bothered waiting for his plans confirmation that I make a whole new plan impromtu.
So he went with his friends but I was already somewhere else.
Had my fair share of horrendous crowd experience when old friends called for a get together iftar at Haig Road.
Damn...luckily we just walked around the Haig Road area, a trip to Geylang serai would meant disaster.

Have more to say, but maybe I just can't be bothered.
Its 2 plus in the morning and I got work at 10 tomorow, got to get to sleep...fast!

The template layout is a bit boring... maybe I'll change it later.
And by the way enjoy your stupid pre-festive spring cleaning people.
Its stupid I tell you, who would wanna go into your room and inspect every shit out of it.
In the first place who would wanna go into your bedroom?
Especially the kids, they're there for the money, no need to keep them long.
Give them thier packets once they reach and throw them out of the house as soon as possible!
Ya'll get me?
Throw them out...