Monday, January 17, 2005

Tiger Cup Finals (2nd Leg)
Singapore 2 Indonesia 1
Agregate (SIN 5 INA 2)


The red crowd.

I did manage to watch the finals live at the stadium yesterday.
Much thanks to CairoSyam and hafeez, I managed to get tickets for myself, my two young nephews & thier kid sister.
Hafeez gets a crack out of this too.

The atmosphere was great.
Ya'll sure come down in herds when the team's winning aren't you.
For the first time did I manage to sit in a full capacity Kallang stadium.
Last time only the east gallery and grandstand were occupied, and if it were... barely.
What an experience, it was fun I tell you.
Sure it was.

Abang Am didn't score.
He's nervous I think, seeing at the way he controls the ball after being sub in during the 2nd half.
Or maybe he's not ready in playing his cultured strike role up front with Agu.
He was more of a midfielder during this Tiger Cup campaign.
But during his U-18 days playing for the U-18 national team, he was arguably the best marksman.
Watch this space, he's going somewhere.

Wohoo what a night it was for Singapore football!

Thanks for the fried fusili and the two hotdog buns yeah!
It's filling.


I was there.


From left: Hafeez, Azhar, Farhan, Blake Woodruff.


Thanks for the City of God dvd aight!