Thursday, December 02, 2004

17th Year re-cap

Happy B'dae once again, hopefully its gonna be fine.

Thanks, thanks, thanks

Thanks,
for organizing the movie trip
for stiring up panic
for making me board a taxi
for making me pay $7 taxi fee
for not buying me the tickets first
for making me buy it alone
for no one tellin' me ya'll have already bought ya'll tickets when i reach
for making me wait 10 mins till ya'll say ya'll already bought it
for making me sit alone in the theatre tho' ya'll sit in rows together
for insisting that they need an id for buying tickets to an nc-16 screening
for covering up, that ya'll id were checked tho it wasn't
for questioning my judgements
for your "pegi mampos, apasal die lambat", tho i got a valid reason
for not having that mutual understanding and "give & take"
for not admitting ya'll mistake

Thanks,
for calling me up to say i work on Wednesday tho' i usually work on Tuesday
for catching me blind-sighted
for not making me watch the show tho' i've looked forward to it
for being an idol-fanatic and insisting on watching the show right from the begining
for making me work on Thursday last time, so you can watch the previous-previous show
for planning the work schedules to ya'll advantage
for working most of the time so ya'll can get more pay

Thanks, thanks, thanks and more thanks
I'll obliged.

I live my life on the bright side, trying to keep calm.

Luqman,
I'll still reminisce the moments back then
the frequent cycles to and fro'
we're closed just like bro's
till the sudden youth outrage...
you've grown

Nasrulhaq,
where u now?
maybe its a one-part feel that makes it easy to be just set aside
maybe its the ego problem
tho' the situation is cleared, no more "keep in touch" continuation
maybe there's advantages taken here
maybe, maybe, maybe

Nadziah,
what is there to say
like you tho'
tho' i'm not quite sure to enter a relationship
like you tho'
you're still captivating
like you
tho' you've once treat me as a subject of disgust
like u tho'
coz you've once like me too
still like you tho'

"i will not sing of lust and misery
i will not write about what i cant feel
i will not say the things that i dont mean
i will not say i will not love you still
open up your heart
and dont let me go
start telling the things
you want me to know
reshape your mould
for the misshapen soul"

and lastly, thanks for those b'dae wishes.