Saturday, December 18, 2004

Went to 80:180 II, it was blast, especially getting expose to the drum & bass scene and music, they sure make you move.

Salim, Sue, Wok its nice meeting ya'll.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Was making myself a cup of 3-in-1 tea and decided to add up on extra condensed milk. As the milk was in its last bit, I filled the container with hot water to get the most out of it, so that I will not have to scrape through it. The aroma of the hot condense milk then sent me straight up into reminiscents.

*black & white footage*

Ok here are the pictures of th SGHiphop Fest 04'.


Getting some help from them to help mend the drink booth.
From left, Farhan, Nasrul and me.


Myself, feeling the sound engineer.
Actually I'm helping with the sound playback at the sound console,hectic oi...jeez.


Si apiz... one more step towards realising your dream.


Taufik and B'Vintage Flava set.
What a Taufik frenzy.


Taking a shot with Ahmad of TTC, oh Selamat Pengantin Baru too Ahmad!


Group shot of friends who came, help out and put up a show.
The backdrop is the winning piece for the graff competition, done by Trase of OAC.