Monday, November 15, 2004

Well here i am...
Its been some time now, the computer can't connect to the net much to my fancy.
Its now that I manage to spend the time playing Championship Manager 4 everytime I switched on the computer. It was to the internet everytime last time!

Its the second day of Syawal and I'm in town, using the computer at a cybercafe.
The family have gone back to Muar, Malaysia, to visit my paternal's grandfather's grave and the relatives there. Anyway they'll be back later...
So I'm all alone here... decide to go to town-after much delay in finding someone to accompany me to town- to buy some T-shirts for my KL trip this Wednesday.
Well practically ery'body's out visiting thier relatives, 'cept for Im whose mum and sis is sick so is not out jalan raye.

So here I am typing due to the influence of this blogging freak. hah! No offence...

The first day of Syawal was quite surprising, i found out that a fellow enthusiast who is also a friend's kind of adopt-bro is actually my cousin, well practically second cousins.
Was at the Sembawang bungalow, my granny's brother's house, that i chance upon the twins who i've long familiarise with. Then up ahead saw 14 year old Syarif much to my surprise...
So if the twins is Syarif's brother, then Syarif???

We talked what we were supposed to talked and both were similarly dazed, much to the fancy of Aliff, Syarif's cousin and the only second cousin-but Aliff stated that we're cousins- whom i talked to.

So Im, that's the twins you're talking about, they're my cousins and Syarif too...Hah!

Oh Selamat Hari Raya, happy collecting...
and Happy late Deepavali too.

Anyway SGHiphop fest' will happen this 11 December at Hong Lim Park.
Grab your tickets its $15, will be out around this week.
Retailing at Da Cave, Queensway Shopping Center and Da Source, Far East Plaza.

Will be back later as the computer at home is still not functioning properly...
KL here i come!