Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A busy Weekend trip.

Saturday

Went to Flag Day even tho' its uncle's nikah.Had to support the scene especially apiz, you're doing fine.No snapshots of the event...apologies.Visit the beats-society for more updates and pictures.

Sunday

The Wedding Ceremony went well,felt really proud.I got a new aunty now, a stewardess.
Much thanks to those people who rendered thier service, don't know how the ceremony gonna happen without you guys.Thanks, much appreaciate it.


Taking a snap with the newly-weds.

(Clockwise from left) Farhan Aman,Apiz,Lutfi,Boy,Bobo,Luqman "gemuk"
Thanks for rewang guys.

National Day have gone by, our nation have turned 39.Singapore have progressed from a fishing village to somehow a metropolis city.We've gone through war and survived it.C'mon look back people,how our fore-fathers make it in this, far from the comfort of thier home land.

How are they back then?
How are we now?

We are getting a new Prime Minister, he will be sworn in later this week.


The Chinhook flying past with the majestic flag.(taken from the corridor of the Boon Keng flat)

Went to a cousin's place for National Day,they reside in Boon Keng area,so the fireworks is within sight.The Carpark is crowded with people whom failed to get thier tickets to NDP,thefore settled there to see the fireworks.Subsequently I'm part of them too.

Yup,I'm the only one from the family who visit him and his family yesterday, somewhat I'm the only one closest to them in the family.My mom have taken care of his youngest kid when he is into some crisis back then. Nevertheless its back to normal now and he's expecting his fourth child this October.Amusingly his kids called me abang,but i myself called him abang.Maybe they should call me pakcik right.


(left to right)Youngest-fiza,eldest-hafiz,thier cousin-mazwan,centre-daly/ayie & thier mom.

Engaging in a game of chess with hafiz.

His eldest son is name after me,and yup I'm closer to hafiz.But fiza is the one who is manja with me.Love his kids...


Didn't go to school today,having holiday jitters.



at ease