Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Safety
by Imran Ajmain


(chorus)
Love is a many hurtful thing
with all the scandalous hoes, who knows
then if you want to survive
with the way you live your life
you're doomed
I pray for your safety
and then maybe we'll go on with our lives


If you had it in you
that you will soon be uncovered
by the other guys, all in their disguise
and make you realise
that If its good,
its my word.
Why you hurting for?
I simply showed concern
to see how long you could burn
you need a lil time
to make things right
work the fears
and hopes outside
when you're looking at it
eye to eye


(chorus)


I cannot simply let go
of the pact that we hold
for the life once you loved
but when you came into my life
so in love
now its all haunting me
surely you'll find what you've been waiting for
i cannot help if i dont know
maybe in your eyes
you see in my heart
all lies?
if you take another chance that I make
and rely on feelings that you fake
i did not know it will go wrong
jaded minds consuming you
i cannot take another breath, not knowing it is true
i'm not strong enough to fight you
i cannot be the one who's trying to do it
but if im not who knew you could do it
so if you did it, next time do it right.


(chorus)

---------------------------------------------

I'll pray for your safety...
That's my way,bear no enmity
Take my word,hope you thrive
and for now,Let's go on with our lives






You know who you are
we're quite attached
You're the soul,I'm the body
But that's been time aback
and now we seldom talk
even when we're eye to eye

at ease-tern string...