Friday, May 21, 2004

Today's not so flat but neither was it exciting.Went for friday prayers and meet up with some guys.Its been like this since last june cause my "usual" group have since continued thier education to Polytechnic and therefore we seems to see less of each other.But today was kinda different,a lot of ol' boys appear at the mosque,this was the fact that they have finished thier semester and currently serving vacation.

Coincidentally saw this boy whom i've treated like a lil' bro.Over the past few months,towards the end of last year exactly,he seems to be taking the avoiding character!I don't understands why?He seems to have a new bro now,i mean he have a partner now whom he goes out with.(Last time it was me)And the new partner is "that someone" who i've talk bout' at my last post.That point of time i was backing away from his accompanionship and guess what,he found accompanionship in that lil' boy.

I do sense some conspiracy,but i can't be sure.

Duh!this sounds stupid tho',but hey i do treasure accompanionship!The sudden maneuver do upsets me tho'.I don't know whats wrong,his sudden action do take me for surprise.Its too sudden and i've done no action to ignite this,i think.What's the problem bro?

The usual suspects invite me to play soccer with them later on.I'm quite taken aback but nevertheless will attend due to "no plan" circumstances.

Watch this space,Trivalation have won the auditions for the opening act at Black Eyed Peas concert in Singapore.Thier name was mention througout the nation fm's.They are going places!



still at crossed ease