Wednesday, February 02, 2005

In the midst of term exams and studying still isn't the priority.
Missed the first written paper after falling off to a slight flu.
Was anticipating it. Hah.

My eye is not at its best now.
The upper eye-lid on my right eye is infected or something.
There's a slight lump on the underside of the eye-lid.
Have seen the doctor, prescripted an eye ointment and was dismissed after check-ups.
This make it not that serious does it?

The contact lenses will have to wait till the eye's okay.
will be wearing glasses for a while, how i hate it...

Was recently reminded by a friend of mine about the comings of some kids birthday.
On why should we still continue to buy em' presents just because they've bought us presents last year after we started on the whole birthday present revolution on them first.
So yeah we started it.
But are reciprocity really needed?


doting novelty.

So it's really thier mum who pushed for my birthday presents after what I've buy on them last year, be it thier birthday or not.
So its her money.
Reciprocity?
Young kids just don't understand lah.

So its been a long time after the family relocated.
After that much frenzy visits to and fro Pasir-Ris.
How stupid do I look on what I did?
Looking back, I really think its stupid to have spent that much time and money.
Nurturing shit. hah.
I've simply outgrown it.
Outgrown you...

"i dont wanna be a big bro no more, done enough of that"

I'm leaving this phenomenon off.
Hope little hafiz will not be outgrown...

Still wandering the cycles, as nothing similar happens that can be passed off as it.
Is this a cycle?
Are you a cycle?
I don't get it.
Does cycle exist, Mr. brown?

Pray for my eye-lid to get better uh.