Monday, September 20, 2004

Much have occured during this period of time.
Making me re-think towards the significants of life.
Those happy times spent, those sad moments endured...
From the reconciliation of a bro, to the parting of a mutual friend.

Yup, a friend from way back, -we've been in the same class in sec 1 and 2- have left this world.
3 weeks back, you're on the Bedok North Secondary Sch stage singing your love for the teachers who once teached you and guided you till Polytechnic.
2 days back, saw you on the bus when I was on my way to the interchange, managed a brief conversation as you are departing on your stop...you look well.
But outta sudden...
They said its high fever...

When I received the news bout the death, couldn't really tell what's my emotion.
Wasn't that sad...
Maybe we wasn't that close.But hey we were in the same class way back in sec 1 and 2.
I've even step a foot on your house to do a lil project or watsoever back in those times.

Can't really tell my feelings in this type of situation, I wonder?
Back when my grandma' passed on bout 4 years ago, i didn't even cry...
Yah, maybe I wasn't really that closed to her...
We'll see if someone closed goes...
Maybe we weren't that closed- wouldn't be a reason anymore.

In memory of Uzair 1987-2004. Al-Fateha.

Got lots to say.
Got pics to upload.
But the comp's still in bad shape.
Now its the printer, it seems not to be able to print any document.
Maybe will blog later.



at solemn-wonder ease