Saturday, April 16, 2005

The weather's really getting on me.
The ever changing skyline didn't help either.

I'm coughing roughly, but the cold is subsiding.
I hope it gets better and make those stuffy nose go away too.
How'd you get that thing sticking on your throat out?

Anyway, the outdoor screening cum dance competition at the stadium waterfront was ok.
Quite wack actually...heh.
I wouldn't have gone if there's no free tickets eh!
Its $16 ok... jesus!
Aku tak paham apasal orang-orang yang datang seme sanggup bayar and datang even!
Anyways Wan BFC and Mahathir SFB didn't make it through for the dance comp.
Don't ask why...I don't understand how one of the finalist make it through!

I got my nephew an autograph of his idol.
Come to think of it, I'm starting to miss him.
Hah.
Happy 14th Birthday this Friday nephew.
Will get you something... maybe...

Aku sekarang tengah lapar tapi malas nak makan...
Plus kaki aku gatal nak main bola!
Tapi belum baik sakit...camner?